Video games encompass a lot of genres, but oddly somewhat rare among those is the murder mystery genre. Relentless Software looked to rectify this back in March when the company released to U.S. audiences the first of six episodes in a PlayStation Network-exclusive series titled Blue Toad Murder Files. The complete series is available now, and allows one player to go it alone, or four friend to compete in a series of puzzles, while collecting clues to figure out whodunit. Relentless Software was kind enough to send an extra redemption code our way, so by the end of the week, one of our readers can be the one figuring out whodunit. Entering is simple.
Registered readers can earn one entry per post by commenting once on each post this week, starting with the Crackdown 2 review posted Monday, and all subsequent posts until the contest period ends Friday, July 9, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time. In response to this post, readers should tell us what they think is going to be guilty of being the best game of June. You get credit for the post, either way, so no wrong answers in that respect.
One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received by the end of the contest period. The winner will receive one (1) redemption code for Blue Toad Murder Files for PlayStation 3/PlayStation Network, provided by Relentless Software, to be emailed by Pads & Panels following the contest period.
The email address associated with your account is correct. We have to be able to get in touch following the contest if we pick you as a winner. Also, make sure to check your email the week following the contest, because if we don’t hear back within one week, we have to pick a new winner. Add the site to your RSS feed to keep up to date on every new post.
1. Open to United States residents.
2. To enter, please read the instructions provided above. Users can earn as many entries as there are posts in the contest period.
3. Pads & Panels will contact you via email if you win.
4. You give us permission to use your first name and town if you win.
5. This contest is open to users at least 13 years old.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time Friday, July 9, 2010.
7. Users caught creating multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
8. To be fair, writers for Pads & Panels and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
9. Winner must respond to the email notification of being selected a winner within one week or the prize will be forfeit, and another winner will be drawn.
10. Pads & Panels will email the voucher to the winner following the contest period.
11. Pads & Panels reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time if deemed necessary by staff.
12. Pads & Panels may provide the email address of the winner to the sponsoring party upon request of the sponsoring party.