The Fat Princess experience hit PlayStation Portable this week in the form of Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake. The game maintains its comical concept of two hordes competing in an all-out battle, in which getting princesses fat with cake so they’re harder to steal from the dungeon by the opposing team is the main goal. The game thrives on team cooperation, with five classes working together to win a match. It’s all there in Fistful of Cake, only this time it’s portable. Sony Computer Entertainment was nice enough to send an extra redemption code our way to give to one of our lucky readers by the end of the week. All you need to do is comment on some stories.
Registered readers can earn one entry per post by commenting once on each post, starting with The Xbox 360 is a malfunctioning piece of crap posted Monday, and all subsequent posts until the contest period ends Friday, May 7, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time. In response to this post, readers should tell us how they would keep a princess from being taken by the opposing team (keep it PG-13, please).
One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received by the end of the contest period. The winner will receive one (1) redemption code for Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake on PlayStation Portable, provided by Sony Computer Entertainment, to be emailed by Pads & Panels following the contest period.
The email address associated with your account is correct. We have to be able to get in touch following the contest if we pick you as a winner. Also, make sure to check your email the week following the contest, because if we don’t hear back within one week, we have to pick a new winner. Add the site to your RSS feed to keep up to date on every new post.
1. Open to United States residents.
2. To enter, please read the instructions provided above. Users can earn as many entries as there are posts in the contest period.
3. Pads & Panels will contact you via email if you win.
4. You give us permission to use your first name and town if you win.
5. This contest is open to users at least 13 years old.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time Friday, May 7, 2010.
7. Users caught creating multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
8. To be fair, writers for Pads & Panels and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
9. Winners must respond to the email notification of being selected a winner within one week or the prize will be forfeit, and another winner will be drawn.
10. Pads & Panels will email the game code to the winner following the contest period.
11. Users cannot win two consecutive Pads & Panels contests. This means if you won the last one, you are not eligible for this contest, but you will be for the next one. The last one, in this case, is the Forza 3 giveaway.
12. Pads & Panels reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time if deemed necessary by staff.
13. Pads & Panels may provide the email address of the winner to the sponsoring party upon request of the sponsoring party.