It’s time for another contest! (Finally, right?). Hopefully many of our fine readers have already had a chance to check out the “Cool People” #2 feature interview with Garry Booth, who designed two very cool gaming-related T-shirts. He and his merch guy were also kind enough to donate one of each (size XL) for a giveaway.
We thought we’d keep this one easy for everyone to enter, so we’re going back to the comment entries. Readers can earn one (1) entry per story on Pads & Panels by commenting on any of the stories starting with Kevin’s Pikmin review (posted May 18) through any story posted through next week. The contest period ends Friday, May 29 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time. At the end of the contest period, we will randomly select one grand prize winner and one runner up from all eligible entries received. The max number of entries one can attain is the number of posts starting with and including Kevin’s Pikmin review through next Friday. So nine (9) entries can be earned right now, including this post, and more opportunities are on the way.
The grand prize winner will receive his or her choice of the two shirts. Runner up will receive the one that’s left.
In response to this post, please tell us what game you’re playing right now and/or what comic you’re reading, as well as a good joke (we want to laugh, but keep it clean or we’ll have to delete the comment). In response to the “Cool People” #2 entry featuring Garry Booth, please tell us what you think of the interview and Booth’s work. Also let us know if you know of someone who might make a good subject for the “Cool People” series.
1. Open to United States residents.
2. To enter, please read the instructions provided above. Users can earn as many entries as there are posts in the contest period.
3. Pads & Panels will contact you via email if you win.
4. You give us permission to use your first name and town if you win.
5. This contest is open to users at least 13 years old.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time Friday, May 29.
7. Users caught creating multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
8. To be fair, writers for Pads & Panels and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
9. Winners must respond to the email notification of being selected a winner within one week or the prize will be forfeit, and another winner will be drawn.
10. Pads & Panels will ship the T-shirts. Pads & Panels is not responsible for prizes lost in the mail.
11. Users cannot win two consecutive Pads & Panels contests. This means if you won the last one, you are not eligible for this contest, but you will be for the next one.